Thanks to the NWN2 module contest, I had a chance to play a good number of fun, small modules this month. I had intended to play all of the contest mods, but at this point that doesn't seem likely to happen. I'll certainly be watching for the announcement of the winners, and will play any that I might have missed that place.
But the thing I'm really excited about is that there are now at least three important, reasonably lengthy, high-quality NWN2 modules that I have yet to play:
- Keep on the Borderlands by Enoa4 (currently rated 8.27) - 6 hrs
- Subtlety of Thay by dirtywick (currently rated 8.91) - 8 hrs
- Night Howls in Nestlehaven by jackyo123 (currently rated 9.44) - 5 hrs
I'm planning to play through these mods in roughly this order, though I may pause briefly to play Hugie's joke module, which I'd forgotten about but just noticed as I was looking at the top rated list.
Other intriguing modules I still would like to play (in alphabetical order):
- The Legend of Ivalice, Part 1 beta 3 by Cleitanious (I loved FFTactics...)
- The Otherside Chronicles by Kevin Deyne
- Passage West by Blakavare
- Palace of the Silver Princess by Wyrin
- Prophecy of Aracas by Carlos "Fusil" Rahlwes
- Roads of Flinrock by thibbledorf26
- What's Bugging Costen? by Wyrin