(if that doesn't work, here's a direct link to the spreadsheet)
A few quick hits:
- Drow gets the most class matches, thanks to the Dex + Wis or Cha combo. Bah, I hate drow.
- Half-Orcs not surprisingly make terrific slayers. But I was surprised to see them show up as elite athletic thieves.
- Knight, Slayer, and Cavalier all clock in as having just one ideal race.
- Least versatile race? Eladrin, which only make elite Mages based on the abilities (though teleport could certainly make an eladrin dexstriker, like a rogue or scout, pretty darn interesting).
- Most accepting class? Hexblade, which needs good charisma and either good dex or con.