For Neverwinter Nights 1, we're playing ILL Met in Lankhmar by Udasu. This module was nominated by Werelynx:
1. ILL Met in Lankhmar by Udasu
3. Pregenerated Fafhrd character fighter1/rogue1
4. About 1 hour
5. Module by Udasu, storydriven, loosely based around Fritz Leiber's epic heroes, Fafhrd and the Gray Mouse. Short for starters to try out how to orient our adventruing gears in this club.
For Neverwinter Nights 2, we're playing a pair of short modules by Jezla. The first is very short, and they form a small series. The modules are:
Humble Beginnings was nominated by Sir Adril:
Module Name & Author: Humble Beginnings by Jezla9
Neverwinter Vault Link: http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/module/humble-beginnings
Character starting level & info: Starting Level 1, ending Level 3-4
Estimated hours of play (if available): ~10 minutes
Why submitted: Short, with little to no combat, this module is the first in a series that is meant to be played with other adventures interspersed to bring you up to the correct level.
Lowena was nominated by its author, Jezla9:
2. Lowena by Jezla9
4. Level 5 (new characters will be leveled up on entry)
5. 1 hour
6. It has the same virtues as Humble Beginnings for being short with largely optional combat. Despite the length, it has four possible endings, some use for skills, and is (if I may say so) very polished.
I've played all three modules, and have written up preliminary comments that I've saved here. I'll post those here once the discussion begins on Monday.
Hope to see you there!