Sunday, December 17, 2006

Working on my NWN2 OC Review

I spent last night and tonight finishing up the first draft of my review of the NWN2 Official Campaign. It's a monster, currently weighing in at roughly 5300 words--but there's a heck of a lot to cover!

My review will be one of several that will make up the NWVault Review Guild's take on the OC. I'm hopeful that those reviews will go up by the end of the month. I'll link to it from here when it is officially released, though I'm sure those who frequent the Vault...and that should be everyone who reads this blog...will see it there as well. If you'd like a preview, a running account of my impressions as I played the OC can be found in my NWN2 First Impressions Thread on the Obsidian forums.

Also, in the interest of sending back some much-appreciated traffic, Hugie (Hall of Fame builder from NWN1 and all-around splendid chap) has released a MS-Word document on his "blarg" containing the premise for what will be his first NWN2 module, The Star Mounts. Looks like it'll be an interesting little adventure. It appears he'll use that module as an opportunity to learn the new toolset, which he'll then use to put together his larger project, The Lynncairen Saga, which is planned as a dual release for NWN1 and NWN2.

Hugie's modules are always worth checking out, so it's great to see him making plans to dive into the wide-open field of NWN2 modding!

No comments:

Post a Comment