Saturday, January 27, 2007

Forgotten Realms Character Creator Uploaded

I've just submitted the FRW Character Creator to the Vault! It will be available for download as soon as it is approved--probably tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.

I've also added a page to the FRW wiki for the release. It's just meant to be an info page, though. The main project page will be at the Vault from now on.

The only snag is that my webcounter company, statcounter, is apparently doing some maintenance tonight, as I can't access my counters to add one for this project. I'd like to be able to keep track of hits right from the get-go. I'll try again before I go to bed.

Anyway, I'm feeling good. Obviously this thing represents nothing like the amount of work that's required to make a "real" NWN2 module, but it was a challenging (for a novice) little project--and a lot of fun to put together. Hopefully some others will enjoy it and find it useful. I'm really looking forward to adding to it over time, especially when the next FRW modules come out!

With the exception of any bug fixing that becomes necessary, I'm going to focus on just being a player for a little bit here. I still haven't finished Tragidor because I've been so excited to get the character creator out. And after that, I already have 5 modules in my to-play list, and the Pool of Radiance group is intending to release this weekend. So I've got some work to do. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment