**The Zelbross Affair**Looks like fun!Setting: Zelbross and the surrounding area (The Delimbiyr area of the North)Description: A starting module based in Zelbross centered on a merchant plot involving humanoids and caravan raiders. Generally hack and slash, with the choice of adding up to 3 of 6 available custom companions.
Levels: 1st, reaching 3rd by module end (a relatively short module)
I'm sure that no one is really interested in this, but my short-term playlist, in approximate order, is as follows:
- Finish Subtlety of Thay -- impressively long module. I keep thinking I'm nearing the end, and a whole new plot segment appears! Using a wood elf ranger, who began her career in Witch in the Wood.
- The Rampion Champion -- new character--probably a rogue, given that he's sneaking into a garden to steal a vegetable.
- A Walk in the Woods -- new character--no idea what class. Given that it's light H&S, perhaps I'll go ahead and use my gnome bard from Uninvited Guests. It'd be nice to get her out of level 1...
- Daark Twins -- use included character.
- Night Howls in Nestlehaven -- I think I'm going to use my cleric from Keep on the Borderlands for this one, levelled up to lv. 10 or so. I have a dwarven defender who is closer to the appropriate level, but the cleric should offer more enjoyable roleplaying.
- The Zelbross Affair -- new character. Since it's low-level H&S, I'll probably go with a melee-type, most likely a tank (as opposed to a high-dex sort). Which class/race I choose may depend on the module description.