Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fallout 4 is Coming

At E3 a few days ago, Bethesda made their first major presentation on Fallout 4. It is below.





And part 2, which is just as good...









I thought that Fallout 3 was brilliant.  My concern was that this new one might not be new or innovative enough to be a worthy successor.  We'll see how the story unfolds, but initially it looks really good.  But in terms of features, it looks amazing.  The crafting system looks ridiculously fun.  And the settlement system looks like its own base defense-style minigame nestled neatly into the game world.  I can't wait to fiddle with it.  Given that I just bought a new computer (which I'm using to type this), I will probably even get to play this in the PC version!  Should be such a blast.



Speaking of base defense games, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Fallout Shelter, the new iOS game they just released.  I just downloaded it, and am looking forward to taking it with me on my family vacation next week.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment