Saturday, February 24, 2007

Advertising

Based on the advice and encouragement of my wif...er...marketing team, I've decided to give this advertising thing a go.

Please let me know if they get annoying, slow down the blog's load times (a major concern of mine), or otherwise become irritating. If it impairs your experience in reading this blog in any way, I want to know about it--I'm not in this to make any kind of profit. But if I can help pay for the occasional premium module, expansion pack, or whatever Obsidian releases in the coming months, it might be worth doing.

I'll do my best to avoid cluttering up the blog too much, and will try to only include ads for things that you folks might be interested in (or, at least, not annoyed by). For example, I'm trying to block ads for things like "Thermoelectric Modules," which I doubt are of much interest to you folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment